On March 11, 2020 New Heights Ventures learned that an outside entity gained access to a member of management’s email and cloud-based server password. They then forwarded an email to the member of management’s contacts. Two New Heights Ventures office employees received the email from the member of management and entered their passwords, as well. At that point, it was quickly discovered that this was a malicious event and we took steps to cut access from the outside entity. The member of management, whose account was breached, realized he had received an email seemingly from an employee of another agency and entered his email and password on 3/6/2020 to try to open a document. This appears to be how the perpetrators emailed his contact list.
While this investigation proceeds, you should immediately take all precautions that you deem appropriate for your circumstances to protect your personal and financial interests. New Heights Ventures has contracted with Identity Force to provide one (1) year of personal security protection for all employees to assist in that regard.
We are providing you with one year of FREE Identity Force identity theft protection and credit monitoring services at NO COST TO YOU, paid for by the New Heights Ventures. These services include:
- Identity Monitoring – Continuously scours thousands of websites, chat rooms, blogs and other data sources to detect illegal trading and selling of your personal information. Scans for your personal information including social security number, phone number, email addresses, bank account and routing numbers, credit and debit card numbers, driver’s license, mother’s maiden name and medical identification numbers.
- Advanced Fraud Monitoring – Delivers virtually real time alerts when lenders, such as banks, auto dealers, mortgage companies and government agencies, request a copy of your credit report. Early notification helps you stop fraudulent attempts to open a new account or increase a line of credit. Any credit activity can hurt your credit score.
- Identity Restoration Specialist – Complete, comprehensive recovery services from Certified Protection Experts available 24/7. Specialists do not just assist the consumer with identity restoration, they save the consumer hundreds of hours by completing the paperwork, making the calls and doing the heavy lifting to make sure the consumer’s identity is restored.
- Identity Theft Insurance ($1M) – Recover out-of-pocket expenses and lost wages when your identity is stolen.
Your Personal Verification Code to sign up for this FREE service is: [Code]
We strongly encourage you to sign up NOW for your FREE benefits. Enroll online using our secure web site and many of your benefits will be available to you instantly! To sign up online for this FREE service visit: https://secure.identityforce.com/benefit/SAMPLEONLY and follow the onscreen instructions that will guide you through the enrollment process. You will need your Personal Verification Code to activate the service.
To sign up online please visit: https://secure.identityforce.com/benefit/SAMPLEONLY
- Step 1: Enter your First and Last Name
- Step 2: Enter your Email Address
- Step 3: Enter your Personal Verification Code = [Code]
- Step 4: Click Continue Button
- Step 5: Enter the required information on the Personal Information Page
You must complete the enrollment process online at https://secure.identityforce.com/benefit/SAMPLEONLY to take advantage of the identity theft protection services. By law we cannot do this on your behalf.
We strongly suggest you take advantage of the services offered as a precautionary method of protecting your personal identity and credit.
Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Membership Services at 877-MYIDFORCE (877.694.3367), Rajeep Brown (661.229.7674), Brett Harvey (818.807.8852)